Golden Flower Fritillaria & Pinellia cough syrup (16oz)
Also known as Chuan Bei Ban Xia Gao, the Chinese medical actions of this cough formula clears Lung heat, relieves cough, resolves thick and sticky phlegm and transforms phlegm-heat. It supports the downward action of Lung function to help alleviate cough and relieve sore throat.
This can also be drizzled on fresh or steamed pears as they also support moistening the Lungs.
*Also available in 4oz.
· Rhizoma Pinelliae Ternatae (Prepared Pinellia Rhizome / Ban Xia) 11.6%
· Bulbus Fritillariae Thunbergii (Fritillaria Bulb / Zhe Bei Mu) 11.5%
· Fructus Momordicae Grosvenori (Momordica Fruit / Luo Han Guo) 11.5%
· Herba cum Radice Houttuyniae Cordatae (Houttuynia / Yu Xing Cao) 11.5%
· Concretio Silicea Bambusae Textillis (Bamboo Secretions / Tian Zhu Huang) 7.7%
· Radix Scutellariae Baicalensis (Skullcap Root, Scutellaria, Scute / Huang Qin) 7.7%
· Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae (Tangerine Peel / Chen Pi) 7.7%
· Semen Pruni Armeniacae (Apricot Seed / Xing Ren) 7.7%
· Fructus Immaturus Citri Aurantii (Immature Bitter Orange Fruit / Zhi Shi) 7.7%
· Sclerotium Poriae Cocos (Hoelen, Tuckahoe, Poria Sclerotium / Fu Ling) 7.7%
· Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis (Licorice Root / Gan Cao) 7.7%